Friday 26 June 2015

Pleasant pick-up

Today, I was happy and surprised to see that my darling girlfriend was waiting in her cute pink-with-blue '94 VW Golf at my office's parking to pick me up from work. After I kissed her hello and a quick touch between her legs to check her wetness we could proceed home.

As her pussy was super wet and, as both of us always do, she wasn't wearing anything underneath her skirt, I inserted two fingers into her horny little tight pussy. I fingerfucked her all the way to home, which almost caused a crash at the moment she came! Luckily we made it to the front door in one piece!

Ofcourse you can already guess what happened next... It didn't even take a minute before we were completely naked and licked and fucked each others pussy for at least two hours, not includind afterplay and second round :)

No comments:

Post a Comment