Tuesday 16 June 2015

Exposing my wet shaved pussy, ass and boobs

I guess it's in my horny nature that always get an extremely soaking wet pussy whenever I think of being exposed and watched in public. I have flashed my body many times before, opening my legs in a cafe, the subway, beach or in the park, and giving away free peeks of my smooth bald glistening vulva to hot girls or women who happen to be there.


Whenever me and my slutty girl go
out together, I most usually wear
naughty tops like this one.
I love the amazing intimate sensations
of my boobs "wobbling and giggling"
around while I walk on my sexy high heels
who perfectly excentuate my happy
bouncing tits. While my usually
stiff nipples point upward and stretch
the sheer fabric that covers them while
round red areolas are clearly visible
as huge swollen spots.
But since I started my current relatiomship and she agreed to move in with me, I have become even bolder and in fact obsessed with those adventurous nymphomaniac practices! This very blog therefor contains numerous account of those kinky events. I told you girls and guys also of my happy habit of always being bare naked at home, for my baby's pleasure, and we hardly ever close the curtains, because knowing that neighbors and people passing by our appartment can see and hear our horny naughty adventures is so exciting! We are very clearly visible from that busy (shopping) street or from our neighbors windows. It always makes our cunts so wet when we catch another peeping tom or spying neighbor watching us and we often kiss and fuck in plain sight.

This horny inner desire (that has become a true addiction) to expose my body to strangers results in another habit of not wearing panties in public or a bra for that matter.

Just a few days back I was using that pedestrian overpass which overcrosses the main highway while wearing a very short and loose mini-dress. I thought to myself.... "I wonder if those car drivers can see my pussy and ass as they drive below, and to totally make sure they indeed could, I stood for about ten minutes near the edge, holding on the railing and looking down.

Countless men and at least 3 women took pictures of me. God it made me so extremely aroused!
Then I went into the bushes next to that bridge and masturbated till I had an exploding squirting orgasm. I called up my baby girl while I was still fingerimg my pussy and did exactly what she instructed me to do before returning home as hasty as I could to dildo-fuck her wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment