Sunday 14 June 2015

One year wearing no panties in public

Celebration a full horny year of not wearing panties outdoors

And the slutty experiences that enruched my lesbian sex life

This fourth of June, 2015 I proudly marked a special anniversary! Last year on that very same date I spontaneously decided that I needed to be able to see, expose, touch, or taste my pussy any fucking moment I please!

I was absolutely in no doubt whatsoever what all that meant, because when I'm at home I am naked almost all the time because it makes me feel good and also my girlfriend D. can notice my wetness instantly. She loves to see how much I'm turned on by her watching my naked body. Those moments when my darling arrives home from University or from the gym and finding my pussy soaking wet, ready for her tongue and lips or finger fucking, dildo drilling my dripping cunt. A glimpse at my vagina is usually the only signal she needs, in order to realize how ready I am to have sex with her, often till we both gush all over each others hands, arms, faces, tits and pussies. Sometimes even ass, depending on how we fuck each other. I absolutely adore her pussy juice, seeing it, feeling it and tasting it while it streams from her cunt or down my throat while the hot juice slowly dribbles off my chin, covering my tits.

I also really love to squeeze, pinch and rub my hard nipples that are lubricated with her sweet pussy-nectar. Honestly, to me there really is nothing hornier than to rub each others cunt honey all over our tits and pussies and then rub our clits together. It also makes an amazing anal lube, trust me!
Fucking strawberries, I am getting carried away here... Wait, let me masturbate first coz I got soooo horny!! <....>

Okayyy back to the subject Miss. Anyway so I decided to not wearing panties whenI went out of the house, i.o.w. no panties in public, which in reality means no panties at all!

One really amazing positive thing coming from this whole "no panties wearing" is that it turns her on each morning when, after we have had wake-up sex and I or we showered, her to see me dry myself, blow my hair, put on make-up and then choose something tight from my wardrobe and simply slip in without anything under it while she fucks her wet cunt with a dildo or her fingers. BTW, that can be a down side as well, I coz when I see her like that my pussy also gets soaking wet again, yet I got to leave for work while at the same time I can't accept knowing she has to pleasure herself all alone, it is my duty afer all! So it's an insane task to get myself to the door and actually leave 20 minutes past my official present-at-work time. AGAIN!

The real main reason for the wearing no panties outdoors way of life was in fact more than exciting morning sex, actually my horny slut wanted to be able to see my cunt in public too so that she could enjoy my wet bald pussy even more often than at home. She also enjoys to command me where I should sit on the bus, train, coffeeshop, bar, park, ... so that I will expose my naked slit to certain hot girls she sees. In more than a few situations that has actually ended in steaming hot horny lesbian toilet sex or even orgies with strangers!

She also loves me to flash my pussy to strangers so that in the meantime, while hiding, she takes pictures. I enjoy exposing myself a lot I must admit haha. It makes my pussy dripping soaking wet to see her enjoying the fact that I turn on other girls while preparing her own cunt to fuck me together with that particular girl at home, or sometimes not.

The other day we were at a party of some university classmates of hers and she was sitting opposite to me with her cell/camera on her lap while I sat there talking to one of her friends and I knew she was filming me so I casually opened my legs so for her to see and record my freshly shaved pussy. My hand went down to my cunt very slowly and discreetly I started to spread my pussy lips to expose my wet juices. I quickly closed my legs again coz I knew that my teasing makes her crazy of desire and I was desperate for her to lick me so I kept teasing her until I lifted my leg and sat there showing her my bald venus.

I nonchalantly moved my leg from one side to the other stretching the limits of casuality, opening my legs even wider to give her an amazing view right into my slit.
She sat there with naughty smiling lips for a short while until she couldn't hold her burning desires any longer, she came walking towards me and excused herself for interrupting the "interesting conversation" and whispered softly in my ear "I want to fuck your clit so fucking badly baby, I want to eat your wet pussy right fucking now!"

I gently smiled and and excused myself for having to leave so early, I hastily grabbed my handbag, took her hand and left the party with her. We searched for some unoccupied dormroom, then the bathrooms, even the laundry house but people were literally everywhere! Finally we left the dorm area and proceeded to the fire escape, opened the door to the stair well. We wasted no time at all, too horny to think about anything at all. Before the fire escape door had even completely closed she stuck her hand underneath my skirt and pulled it down. So there I stood right before her, bare naked in the fluorescent lights of the stairwell.

We kissed passionately as our warm wet tongues flicked and danced around each other. Her hands kneading my tits and ass cheeks, pinching my stiff nipples and pulling my hair. I followed up to spread my legs after which she entered my soaking vagina with two fingers. They slid into my wet cunt so smoothly and when she was fully penetrated I gripped her fingers tightly with my pussy muscles. I wanted to feel her fingers moving tight inside my cunt, feeling her fingering me wild.

She fingerfucked me harder and deeper in my dripping sex hole and as she completed a few huge thrusts she retreated her soaking fingers back to the entrance of my pussy, she then continued with three fingers while she forced my legs to spread even wider apart and hand fucked me harder and wilder then before. I pulled her to the cold steel floor and felt shivers as my naked body touched the steel grating underneath me.

That feeling only resulted in a heighten state of ecstacy. As she hand fucked my vulva so deep and hard I grabbed her waist, pulled her towards me and lowered her juice-dripping pussy to my thirsty mouth, then started licking the contours of her beautiful soft 19-year old pussy lips with my cunt-hungry tongue, teasing and pleasing the firm lining of her perfect young vagina. Finally I opened her labia, penetrated my tongue inside her and felt her sweet juices flooding around my tongue and inside my mouth. The taste of her sex juices exploded in my mouth!


When I peeked deep inside her pussy, I could see the fluorescent light bouncing off her flesh and that made me to lap her wet inside tissue even more furiously, both of us were deeply enjoying the swirling motions of our crazy passionate love, lust, desire and satisfaction. My tongue strokes were long, hard and deep as were the strokes of her fingers fucking my pussy. We followed each others rithmic moves. When she retracted her fingers I circled back to the entrance of her bare young cunt, where my lips strongly forced her hood back to expose her rock hard clit.


My lips enclosed her clitoris and I sucked on it as hard as I could. My mouth pulled her clit back and forth and stretched her hood far back as I pretended to swallow it. She moved her oussy further towards my face, surrendering herself to my horny lesbian tongue fucking.  I grabbed her ass and forced her to place her genitals directly on my mouth.  There, while facesitting me and feeling my tongue so deep inside her pussy, made her fingering my slit even faster and harder then before, now inserting her entire hand, fisting my slut-hole so hard... OH MY GOD that felt good!!

I was very well aware I was going to orgasm but I wanted my dirty little slut and mistress to enjoy her own exploding orgasm first! And yes,I knew more then anybody how to make her cum hard. Without letting go of her big stiff clit that was captured tight between my lips I prpfessionally drilled three entwined fingers deep into her tight young pussy and bent the middle one so that my knockel would massage her g-spot while I fingerfucked her very fast. She moaned, and sucked in a huge gasp of air because of the sudden penetration and the speed of my fingers fucking her. She felt high of sexual pleasure and I sucked her clit, fingered her inside and pulled and squeezed her stiff nipples with my other hand. She was so fucking soaking wet that both my hand and forearm were covered completely in her pussy juice!

I knew this was the moment to make her cum with an exploding orgasm. As I finger fucked her tight teen pussy I allowed a finger to retreat from her cunt and straight away, with the very next stroke I inserted the finger deep into her tiny anus. Once I was deep inside both her pussy and her ass-hole, I tightly pushed my fingers together so she could strongly feel the fingers in her cunt touch the one up her ass. She couldn't hold on any longer and I felt her intense trembling. She began to shake and quiver like crazy. While biting her lip she moaned and groaned uncontrollably and sweet cum honey gushed from her cunt like a waterfall, squirting her juice all over me and the entire fire-escape! She screamingly moaned my name while her head tossed uncontrollably. She enjoyed an orgasm with ecstatic proportions and that also made me cum, with her fingers still moving inside my pussy, swirling with wave on wave of orgasm.


In the next ten minutes our intensity and pleasure subsided, we both collapsed in each others arms on the cold steel grating of the stairwell. We looked at each and smiled and kissed passionately. Then, I notices that some people from tne opposite block were watching us, and most probably had watched the whole thing... It kinda excites me to know that! Who knows, it might even be recorded and our amateur lesbian spy sex movie might even be floating around somewhere on the web!  Whatever...!


"Baby? Let's go home and have sex all night long, I want your cunt again!" she said with a big smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment