Thursday 18 June 2015

How to enlarge your clit, naturally

I received an email from "Sandy" who asked me the following:
Dear Gizzi, first of all... thanks for all your stories and infos, its most entertaining, exciting, interesting! I would love to drop you a personal question if you don't mind. A couple of years ago I had a hysterectomy and I was told better not to take a hormone replacement therapy because of endometerosis. But meanwhile I have noticed that my clit has become smaller and shrunk and it seems to be much more difficult to have a clitoral orgasm. I have read that applying testosterone directly to the clit can help to enlarge the it. Is it true?? Love... Sandy (replaced name)
Dearest Sandy, yes, I can confirm that applying the male hormone Testosteron does in most cases make the clitoris larger and protrude more which creates more arousal since the nerve cells as well increase and grow larger in your clit.

An enlarged clit is a well known side-effect of the clitoris getting in contact with testosterone. Testosterone can infact be obtained in many different forms but a typical cream or gel would certainly be best for what you want to achieve! You can apply the "clit-enlarging" Testosterone cream or gel directly onto your clitoris. You should however be warned that you may experience some side effects such as an increased oily skin and possibly  more hair growth. Despite what you have been told, Endometriosis is surely not a contra-indication for hormone replacement therapy and you can really get good results from female Estrogen hormone cream as well without those side effects that Testosterone may give. You would do best to try Estrogen cream first.

Good luck! Gizzi

No comments:

Post a Comment