Monday 15 June 2015

Real lesbian sex: horny clit games

My 19yo teen girlfriend and myself, a 26 year old bi slut are always looking for more exciting ways to seduce and pleasure each other. We're always so insane fucking horny and being such horny sluts all day long we are more then once daily ready to lick, suck, fingerfuck, dildofuck etc.  each others pussy, tits and ass whenever we are possibly able to!

A few weeks back, in our hot tub I was washing and shaving my little slut's cunt while I noticed that her clitoris was pretty hard, not that this is a very unusual thing... as mentioned she's always horny and thus walks around with a hard clit most of the day, but let me continue...
Before I shaved her pussy, I sucked her clitty hard. I made her cum with an erruption that made her squirt (AGAIN).

I said to her, "I wish that my clit could stand out so stiff and hard like yours" while I was drying her soft tender body with a towel. My God she was so hot and sexy, standing there in our bathroom which has mirror-tiles all over so that I can enjoy her beautiful body from every angle.

My tits pressed firmly onto her back, my hands all over her body, touching her big hard clit as I told her of my obsession for her gorgeous clit.
My pretty baby

A naughty smile then met me through the mirror and said "Hmm, lets see what we can do to make that horny clitty of yours harder and bigger!" She immediately dropped to her knees, went for my pussy and parted my cunt lips. She flicked my clit professionally, lifted my hood and tenderly kissed my clit very soft and smooth. It tingled a bit and I loved that. She took my clit between her full lips and into her mouth, sucking slowly, biting it softly, then sucking my clit harder. I moaned and couldn't help to stroke her hair. My eyes closed and I focused on my beautiful girl sucking my clitoris. My pussy was by now soaking wet and I was again totally aroused.


She reached to the glass washing table and took the dental floss in her second hand as her first hand massaged my clit, quickly constructing a loop in the floss, she then "lassoed" my stiff erected clit into it and slowly pulled the loop tight around my hard clitty. While she tightened the loop, I moaned deeply in pleasure. She tugged on the clit-string even further, stretching my, now red, clitoris and pulled a harder... OOOHHH FUCK YESSSS!!! I orgasmed immediately! It was so fucking hot!


My slutty mistress took the string in her other hand and tugged me to the bedroom, I was sort of being dragged along! Trying desperately to keep up with her while she led me by the clit onto the bed. My clitty was so goddamn alive from all that pulling and stretching! I felt I was on fire. I wanted her to strap-on-dildo fuck me so badly! Then she opened the curtains and windows so that I, "her slave" and my ipussy were clearly visible and hearable to the busy street in front of our downtown L.A. appartment. My bulging red clitoris so clearly visible against my pink pussy lips.


We enjoyed rough girl-to-girls sex for at least two hours, doing the things we often do such as kissing, touching, fingerfucking, strap-on fucking, smoking weed, eating each others pussy... All with the value-added sensations of my clitoris being strangled by that tight string. It aroused me so fucking much when she, every so often, really just randomly tugs on a string to my clit. I cum so much more intense...

One day she made a second loop in the string and tied up her own clit too so that we were tight up together, one slight movement from either of us would result in our clits being tugged hard. Lying on our backs in the open-window setting with our legs entwined and pussy rubbing, our hips thrusting... while being totally aware of the prying eyes of passers-by. .. AMAZING!

1 comment: