Saturday 4 July 2015

Sex in the bus

It was a cool saturday afternoon, nothing much to do and so we decided to have some naughty public transport fun. We boarded the bus from the bus-stop down our street to make our way past the other passengers to the rear, our favorite spot.

As we slowly walked towards the five empty rear seats, the bus started moving away from the sidewalk while my "too" exposed tits bounced with the movements of the bus. I enjoyed the facial expression of both the women and men inside our bus as they stared at our slutty, exposing outfits, with our nearly naked boobs jiggling at every step we made. Walking down the aisle of a moving bus is already difficult enough, but in 6 inch heels it's more like a nightmare!


I lost my balance slightly halfway towards the rear and the knot of my dress pushed against a seat's armrest, undoing the knot and leaving my smooth hairless pussy exposed. I continued "walking", reached the back seats and sat down to see my hot baby walk towards me with her wet shaved cunt fully on show as she flashed it to me. Wow!! Her dress draping sideways, her pussy dripping with pussy-juice of desire... her fingers teasingly moving over her cunt lips...

Watching my eternally kinky girlfriend's beautiful perky boobs with only her rock-hard nipples covered by a black fishnet strap made me so fucking horny for her body! I leaned my back to the window of the bus, lay my leg straight on the two seats next to me and spread my legs wide open, fingering my gushing cunt while my sexy gf watched and took pictures. The vibration of the moving bus delivered pleasant shocks through my pussy, my fingers thrusting deep inside with every movement... It felt soo gooooddd!!

Then my slutty girl put away her phone and started to kiss me intensely while pulling my hair and kneeding my tits while I resumed fingering myself. And then, as if nobody was there, she dropped to her knees and her full wet lips zeroed in on my wide open wet pussy, attaching her lips onto my stiff clit, sucking on it so fucking hard, then continuing to lap my clit furiously,  literally within metres of other passengers! That didn't bother her and actually only make her, as well as me, even more excited. Soon after I orgasmed, gushing my hot juices all over her thirsty face! It was only then that I realised we had made it all the way to the last stop! Rearranging ourselves we were the last passengers to leave the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment