Thursday 9 July 2015

Quicky

My baby looks so amazingly magnificent, her perky upturned erect nipples on her gorgeous full and round breasts, her tight yet curvy body shape, her super sexy hips, the silhouette of her soft pussy lips, full and thick, visible through her slightly opened legs. She turns and I enjoy her beautiful firm ass, round, full and tender... While she walked seductively towards me and gracefully bent over, parted her legs wider, her hands reaching her young bum and her fingers parting her ass cheeks I smiled. She ordered me:
"Fuck me, my dirty slut, fuck me hard in both of my holes!"
I waited no second and penetrated my thumb into her ass while inserting my hungry tongue as deep inside her tight pussy as I could! I tongue- and fingerfucked her like that for a little less then 5 minutes before she screamingly climaxed, got upright and simply said:
"Let's shower"

No comments:

Post a Comment