Sunday 12 July 2015

Sex after shopping

After spending an entire afternoon at the mall, we arrived back at the carpark. I proposed to treat ourselves with a little round of sexual delights in public and so we drove up to a quiet place just behind the shopping complex. As we cuddled and kissed in front of the car, we stripped each other bare naked. My baby darling held me at arms length while she stared deep in my eyes, then whispered, "Oh honey, I need your sex so badly..."



I immediately dropped to my knees and bowed my face to her super wet bald pussy, seeing the juices dripping from her beautiful lips, down her legs. Squatting in front of her, I began licking and sucking her pussy clean, absorbing her tasty love liquids with the utmost pleasure into my thirsty mouth, greedily swallowing every drop.

As my pussy cleaning proceeded her delicious sweet juices were now exploding the taste buds in my mouth and that prompted me to begin fingering my own pussy. Her cunt was heavily responding to the licks, swirls and thrusts of my tongue pleasuring her female sex while two of my fingers were fucking my pussy hard and deep, pushing inside till my fingers were buried up to the last knuckles, then withdrawing to my entrance, scraping the top of my fingers hard against my vaginal wall, then doing the same again, and again, and again...

Not long after that we both exploded into ecstatic orgasms, our hearts filled with the most incredible sexual sensations, our bodies tingling and shaking...

By now the sun was starting to fall and we dressed ourselves, got into the car and headed home with the strong after pleasures still inside of our bodies. After that, I wanted to enjoy her again at home, comfortable in our bed as smoothly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment